Post-doctoral clinical specialization training, McGill University Health Centre
MA, Counselling Psychology, McGill University
My specialization training is in mental health disorders, substance addictions, behavioural addictions (including internet and multimedia addictions), and sexuality and couple relationships. I have completed clinical training at several psychology centres, including:
- McGill University Health Centre, Department of Psychology
- University College London, Department of Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology (London, UK)
- Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships (London, UK)
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust (London, UK)
- WPF Therapy (London, UK).
In addition to the training listed above, I am keenly interested in Sociology and Education (which I have also studied at the university level). Essentially, I’ve always been fascinated by people, and I like to joke that over time I have shifted my focus from humanity en masse (i.e. Sociology), to individuality (psychology and psychotherapy), and my professional work reflects this shift. As I see it, there is a common thread, which connects these interests: a desire to make a positive contribution to the world in which I live!